Debra Tesch Kriss
Over 39 years leadership experience primarily within the food, beverage and packaging industries (domestic and international). Effectively manages multiple site locations in both union and non-union environments. Well versed in Lean Manufacturing techniques, developing and implementing production metrics for process improvement & efficiency, high level quality assurance, and capability & capacity modeling. A goal orientated communicator who leads large-scale projects and interfaces with high profile governmental, technical, and industry leaders. Start-up and Turn-around specialist in all categories of food manufacturing, quality and food safety.
Areas of Expertise
- Lead Instructor for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course
- USDA Label Approval and Compliance
- High Level Quality Assurance
- Facility design or re-engineering
- SQF Registered Consultant (19 Categories)
- ISO 22000 Auditor: QMS-FSMS-HACCP; Industry Compatible Codes 3,12,13,14,23,35,38 and FSMS Categories C,D,E,G,H,I,J,L,M
- FSMA Lead Instructor for Human Food and Animal Food
Schwan's Food Company, Anheuser-Busch, The Pillsbury Group (Haagen-Dazs, Pillsbury Branded Products, Green Giant (Fresh, Frozen, Canned), Alpo, Campbell Taggert), Stokely USA (Frozen, Canned), Really Cool Foods (RTE Meals), Velocity Media Group, River Ranch Fresh Foods (Salads), The Ultimate Juice Company (Fantasia, Naked Juice, Natalie’s Orchid Island, The Fresh Juice Company, Hansen’s Juice), Borden Foods (Pasta), American Italian Pasta, Rosen Lamb & Veal (slaughter & further processing).